You can win two exclusive VIP tickets to see Take That at the London O2 on 7 June 2017, during their Wonderland Tour. These tickets cannot be bought anywhere – they are for the VIP section reserved for Take That’s friends, family and special guests. On top of that, the lucky winner will also receive a signed CD of Take That’s new hit album, ‘Wonderland’.
How to enter
Each raffle entry costs £5 and there’s no limit to the number of entries you can buy. The competition will close on 20 May 2017 at midnight, and the winner will be notified shortly afterwards. To enter, click HERE.
Apart from a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see Take That from the best seats in the house at London’s iconic O2, all raffle proceeds will go to Solving Kids’ Cancer (SKC). SKC supports the lives of children with neuroblastoma, a rare and aggressive childhood cancer that claims the lives of around half the children diagnosed. Medical options for neuroblastoma are limited, and families frequently choose to access clinical trials for their children to continue their cancer therapy, in the hope of beating neuroblastoma. Some of these clinical trials are only accessible abroad and incur considerable costs, placing enormous financial burden on families. Solving Kids’ Cancer helps these families to raise the funds for treatment whilst working hard to improve access to treatment, and raise the overall standard of treatment, here in the UK.
Don’t forget to encourage your friends to enter – every ticket counts.
Thank you for your support. GOOD LUCK!
- There is one prize associated with this raffle which is 2 VIP tickets for Take That at the O2 on 7th June and a signed copy of their Wonderland album.
- These VIP tickets cannot be bought. They are for the VIP section reserved for Take That’s friends, family and special guests only.
- The winner will acquire the tickets on the day of the event and the signed album via post.
- Ticket holders will not be allowed admission to this event without the valid tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable and are valid on the date and time as stated on the tickets and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates or times.
- For all event information visit: http://www.axs.com/uk/events/327312/take-that-tickets?skin=theo2
Conditions of entry
- Individuals must be aged 16 or over. Solving Kids’ Cancer reserves the right to ask for proof of age upon purchase. Any person found to have purchased a ticket less than 16 years of age will automatically forfeit the right to the prize.
- Employees/raffle administrators at Solving Kids’ Cancer are not permitted to purchase raffle tickets.
- One raffle ticket costs £5. Multiple raffle tickets can be purchased at an additional £5 per ticket.
- The closing date to purchase raffle tickets is at midnight on 20 May 2017. Entries and donations received after this time/date will not be counted and donations are non-refundable.
- The draw will take place on 22 May 2017.
- The winner will be notified by telephone/email on 22 May 2017. The winner must accept their prize before 5pm on 23 May 2017. If Solving Kids’ Cancer has not received direct contact from the winner before this time, the winner will forfeit the prize and the raffle will be re-drawn and a new winner selected.
- The winner will be published on the Solving Kids’ Cancer Facebook page (@SolvingKidsCancer365) no later than 24 hours after the draw date/time.
- Entrants must keep their raffle entry confirmation email as a record of proof of purchase.
- All proceeds from the raffle will be used for Solving Kids’ Cancer’s charitable purposes. For more information visit www.SolvingKidsCancer.org.uk
- For questions and/or complaints, contact Solving Kids’ Cancer at CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London N1 6AH | firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7284 0800.
- By providing your personal information, you agree to it being used for administration purposes of the raffle and being shared with the prize providers, where appropriate.
- Solving Kids’ Cancer will use your personal information to contact you about its activities and events. To opt out, contact email@example.com | 020 7284 0800
- Solving Kids’ Cancer recognises gambling can be an issue; if you are worried about you and/or someone close to you gambling, contact GamCare for support (0808 3020 133).
- To support problem gamblers, Solving Kids’ Cancer operates a self-exclusion policy, which means you will not receive any information about raffles. To be added to the self-exclusion programme contact the admin team – 020 7284 0800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Breach of terms
- Solving Kids’ Cancer reserves the right to reject any entry (and re-issue any prize already awarded) if there are grounds to believe that the entrant has breached the Terms and Conditions as stated here or acted fraudulently or illegally. The promoter is not liable for any loss arising in such circumstances.
Raffle promoter: Solving Kids’ Cancer, CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH.
Registered under The Small Lotteries Act 2005 with Hackney Council SSL/REG082795