If you registered an account, please enter your details below to login. If this is your first time, proceed to the donation form.
Make a donation to Kelli’s SKC General Appeal
Kelli’s SKC General Appeal
All donations are paid into Solving Kids’ Cancer Europe’s general funds to further its general charitable purposes. The funds raised by this Appeal are not restricted for the child’s use. However, the trustees of SKC have agreed to designate 93% of funds raised by this Appeal to help pay for treatment costs and all other associated costs including travel and accommodation. We will use the remaining 7% to pay for SKC’s administrative and fundraising costs.
If the child no longer needs the funds, the fundraising target is exceeded, insufficient funds are raised to fund the treatment, or if the trustees decide, at their absolute discretion, that the funds should be used for a different purpose, they may redesignate all or part of the 93% for SKC’s general charitable purposes. We are very grateful for your charitable donation.