If you registered an account, please enter your details below to login. If this is your first time, proceed to the donation form.
Make a donation to Lulu’s Appeal
All donations are paid into Solving Kids’ Cancer’s (SKC) general funds to further its general charitable purposes. The funds raised by this Appeal are not restricted for the child’s use. However, the trustees of SKC have agreed to designate 90% of funds raised by this Appeal to help pay for treatment costs and all other associated costs including travel and accommodation. We will use the remaining 10% to pay for Solving Kids’ Cancer’s administrative and fundraising costs.
If: the child no longer needs the funds; the fundraising target is exceeded; insufficient funds are raised to fund the treatment; or if the trustees decide, at their absolute discretion, that the funds should be used for a different purpose, they may redesignate all or part of the 90% for SKC’s general charitable purposes. We are very grateful for your charitable donation.
For further information about SKC and how we spend donations, please contact email@example.com.
Solving Kids' Cancer Europe a registered charity no. 1135601 and registered company no. 7208648.