We’re raffling off three tickets to see Take That plus special guests at Barclaycard presents British Summer Time at Hyde Park on Saturday 9th July to raise funds for children and families affected by childhood cancer. Special guests include Olly Murs, Ella Eyre, Jamie Lawson, Nathan Sykes, Grace & more! One raffle ticket is £1! Purchase as many as you like for a greater chance of winning!
You will receive an email to acknowledge your entry, stating your raffle ticket number(s). Please note: you must provide your full information when making your donation and not remain anonymous. We require your email address to confirm your entry and your telephone number to tell you if you’re the lucky winner!!
- There is one winning prize available in this raffle which is 3 Priority Entry tickets for Take That plus special guests at Barclaycard presents British Summer Time at Hyde Park on Saturday 9th
- Ticket holders will not be allowed admission to this event without the valid tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable and are valid on the date and time as stated on the tickets and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates or times
- Gates open at 12pm for priority entry tickets
- Ticket holders are strongly advised to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the event to avoid queues
- Under 15s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over
- For all event information visit: http://www.bst-hydepark.com/
Conditions of entry
- Individuals must be resident in Great Britain and aged 16 or over. Solving Kids’ Cancer reserves the right to ask for proof of age upon purchase. Any person found to have purchased a ticket less than 16 years of age will automatically forfeit the right to the prize.
- Employees/raffle administrators at Solving Kids’ Cancer are not permitted to purchase raffle tickets.
- One raffle ticket costs £1. Multiple raffle tickets can be purchased at an additional £1 per ticket.
- The closing date to purchase raffle tickets is 3pm on Friday 8th July 2016. Entries and donations received after 3pm on Friday 8th July 2016 will not be counted and donations are non-refundable.
- The draw will take place between 3-5pm on Friday 8th July 2016
- The winner will be notified by telephone between 4-5.30pm on Friday 8th July 2016. The winner must accept their prize before 5.30pm on Friday 8th July 2016. If Solving Kids’ Cancer has not received direct contact from the winner before 5.30pm the winner will forfeit the prize and the raffle will be re-drawn and a new winner selected.
- The winner will be published on the Solving Kids’ Cancer’s Facebook page (@nccauk) no later than 24 hours after the draw date/time.
- Entrants must keep their raffle entry confirmation email as a record of proof of purchase.
- All proceeds from the raffle will be used for Solving Kids’ Cancer’s charitable purposes. For more information visit www.SolvingKidsCancer.org.uk
- For questions and/or complaints, contact Solving Kids’ Cancer at CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London N1 6AH | email@example.com | 020 7284 0800.
- By providing your personal information, you agree to it being used for administration purposes of the raffle and being shared with the prize providers, where appropriate.
- Solving Kids’ Cancer will use your personal information to contact you about its activities and events. To opt out, contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7284 0800
- Solving Kids’ Cancer recognises gambling can be an issue; if you are worried about you and/or someone close to you gambling, contact GamCare for support (0808 3020 133).
- To support problem gamblers, Solving Kids’ Cancer operates a self-exclusion policy, which means you will not receive any information about raffles. To be added to the self-exclusion programme contact the admin team – 020 7284 0800 | email@example.com
Breach of Terms
- Solving Kids’ Cancer reserves the right to reject any entry (and re-issue any prize already awarded) if there are grounds to believe that the entrant has breached the Terms and Conditions as stated here or acted fraudulently or illegally. The promoter is not liable for any loss arising in such circumstances.
Raffle promoter: Solving Kids’ Cancer, CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH.
Registered under The Small Lotteries Act 2005 with Hackney Council SSL/REG1148.