Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration Fee: £25
Fundraising Target: £450
Join our Brighton Marathon team today!
Taking place in one of the UK’s most vibrant cities, this fast and flat coastal marathon is one not to be missed. Run and raise money to help us defeat childhood cancer neuroblastoma.
How you’ll make a difference
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will fund our vital work to support families and children affected by neuroblastoma. We are there for them, providing support throughout their cancer journey, including evidence-based and impartial information and access to their chosen treatment if it’s not available on the NHS.
We also enable innovative clinical research and campaign and collaborate for more and better treatment options to the UK for children fighting neuroblastoma now, working towards a cure for future generations.
But we can’t do it without you! Join Team Solving Kids’ Cancer today and become a running hero for children with neuroblastoma.
How we can support you
We’re here for you every step of the way. As a Solving Kids’ Cancer runner you will receive:
- Personalised fundraising support
- Fundraising resources to help you maximise your fundraising at events
- A virtual fundraising pack offering ideas to help you smash your fundraising target
- Help and support in sharing your story
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated on our work with tips too
- A bright pink Solving Kids’ Cancer running vest to wear on the big day and a Solving Kids’ Cancer race pack
- A certificate to say a huge thank you for the difference you have made
Own Place Runners
If you already have a place in the event but still want to fundraise for us we’d love to have you on our team. You’ll get all the benefits of having a place with us but without a minimum fundraising target. Just register your own place or let our team know on the contact details below.
If you have any questions, have your own place or would like a registration form sent over to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 250 8162.