- Distance: 5-day Cycle
- Location: London and Paris
- Registration Fee: From £149* please read further information
- Fundraising Target: £1600* please read further information
Cycle forward for children with neuroblastoma
In the UK, a child affected by neuroblastoma dies every ten days. Together we can work towards a future where no child dies of neuroblastoma. Take on this fantastic 5 -day challenge and help support our vital family support services giving hope to children and families affected by neuroblastoma.
Cycling from London to Paris is one of the great cycle experiences in Europe. Passing through picturesque Kent countryside, you will cross the Channel and continue through the small villages and medieval market towns of Northern France. With long days in the saddle and some strenuous hill-climbs, the sight of the Eiffel Tower, the finishing point, will evoke a real sense of achievement. Your last day in Paris allows you to explore the sights and soak up the romantic atmosphere of this majestic city!
Contact Emma here if you would like a detailed information pack
Why take on a challenge for us?
We’re here for you every step of the way. All our fundraisers will receive:
- A virtual fundraising pack, with ideas to help you smash your fundraising target
- An invite to our exclusive Facebook group
- Personalised fundraising support from our very own professional fundraiser
- Regular e-Newsletters to keep you updated on our work with tips too
- A free fundraising t-shirt
As this event is taking place in September, we are encouraging all our participants to ‘Glow Gold’ during the cycle in support of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
* There are several different payment options for the challenge. You can choose to pay in full, part pay, or fully fundraise to cover the cost of your challenge and raise funds for SKC. If you are unsure about which option to choose, please discuss this with Emma on Emma.Kreeger@solvingkidscancer.org.uk or 0207 2508162.
If you would like to register for this event, please click the link below which will take you to the registration page. The Event is being organised by our third party partner Discover Adventure.
How we help children
Solving Kids’ Cancer is dedicated to supporting the lives of children who have been diagnosed with neuroblastoma. We provide emotional, practical and clinical support to families along their cancer journey; we advocate on behalf of children to improve care and treatment; and we use our expertise to identify, shape and fund clinical research to increase treatment options available to children now, and to discover less toxic and more effective treatments for children in the future.
As this challenge is taking place in September, by taking part you will be joining our Golden Hero’s making a difference to the lives of children with neuroblastoma by raising awareness during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month (CCAM). Find out more about CCAM here.
Own place participants
If you already have a place in the event but still want to fundraise for us, we’d love to have you on our team. You’ll still get all the benefits but without a minimum fundraising target. Just register your own place here or let Emma know on the contact details below.
If you have any questions, have your own place or would like an information pack sent over to you, please contact Emma on Emma.Kreeger@solvingkidscancer.org.uk or 0207 2508162.
You can download further information here: