- Date: Saturday 16th September
- Distance: 10K (6.2 miles)
- Location: Swansea, Wales
- Registration Fee: £24
- Suggested Fundraising Target: £200
Join our team today!
Do something amazing. Take on the best 10K run in Wales whilst also helping to support children and their families affected by neuroblastoma during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
The Admiral Swansea Bay 10k takes place along the beautiful and iconic sweep of Swansea Bay and is open to all abilities aged 15+. The course is a firm favourite with both experienced and first time runners, as the fast and flat course is a perfect introduction to road running, and perfect for improving your personal best.
There are also junior races available for children too with 1K, 3K and 5K fun runs. Find out more information here: http://www.swanseabay10k.com/
If you would like to register for this event click the link below. Once you have signed up contact Emma in the fundraising team to let her know you have registered: email@example.com
Why run for us?
We’re here for our runners every step of the way. All of our runners receive:
- A virtual fundraising pack with ideas to help you smash your fundraising target
- An invite to our exclusive team Facebook group
- Personalised fundraising support from our very own professional fundraiser
- Regular e-Newsletters to keep you updated on our work with tips too
- A bright pink charity running vest to don on the big day
- As this event is taking part in September we are encouraging all our participants to ‘Glow Gold’ during their challenge for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. (Link)
How we help children
Solving Kids’ Cancer is dedicated to supporting the lives of children who have been diagnosed with neuroblastoma. We provide emotional, practical and clinical support to families along their cancer journey; we advocate on behalf of children to improve care and treatment; and we use our expertise to identify, shape and fund clinical research to increase treatment options available to children now, and to discover less toxic and more effective treatments for children in the future.
Own place runners
If you already have a place in the event but still want to fundraise for us we’d love to have you on our team. You’ll still get all the benefits but without a minimum fundraising target. Just register your own place here or let Emma know on the contact details below.
If you have any questions, have your own place or would like a registration form, please contact Emma on Emma.Kreeger@solvingkidscancer.org.uk or 0207 2508162