Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration Fee: £50
Fundraising Target: £2,500
Join our team today!
A record breaking 385,050 people entered the 2018 ballot for this world famous marathon located in the heart of London. The course is flat and fast with a cheer round every corner.
Solving Kids’ Cancer has 3 charity places for 2019, if you are interested in running for us please register your interest below. All funds raised will go towards unrestricted funds supporting the wider work of Solving Kids’ Cancer. To register your interest please complete our application form. Your application will be reviewed by Solving Kids’ Cancer and a member of the fundraising team will call you to discuss your application.
How you’ll make a difference
We want to use this amazing event to make a difference. Every mile you run and every penny you raise will go into supporting our vital work to support families and children affected by neuroblastoma. We provide emotional, practical and clinical support to families along their cancer journey; we advocate on behalf of children to improve care and treatment; and we use our expertise to identify, shape and fund clinical research to increase treatment options available to children now, and to discover less toxic and more effective treatments for future in the children.
But we can’t do it without you! Join Team Solving Kids’ Cancer today and become a running hero for children with neuroblastoma.
How we can support you
We’re here for our runners every step of the way. As an SKC London Marathon runner you will receive:
- Personalised fundraising support from our very own professional fundraiser
- Fundraising resources to help you maximise your fundraising at events
- An invite to our exclusive team Facebook group
- A virtual fundraising pack offering ideas to help you smash your fundraising target
- Help and support in sharing your story
- Training advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated on our work with tips too
- A bright pink charity running vest to don on the big day and an SKC race pack
- Cheer points along the route to keep you going
- A post-race celebration with SKC!
- An SKC certificate to say a huge thank you for the difference you have made.
Own Place Runners
If you already have a place in the London Marathon but still want to fundraise for us we’d love to have you on our team. You’ll get all the benefits of having a place with us but without a minimum fundraising target. Just register your own place here or let Emma know on the contact details below.
If you have any questions, have your own place or would like a registration form sent over to you, please contact Emma on Emma.Kreeger@solvingkidscancer.org.uk or 0207 2508162.