We’ve been thinking about how we look and talk about our work and want to hear your views. Our survey takes 10 minutes to complete and if you do, you could win £50 to spend in Marks and Spencer*.
Anecdotally, and often second-hand, we hear different opinions about our brand. We want to gather your views systematically to help inform how we might strengthen it.
We have an ambitious 5-year strategy to deliver to greater impact children and families affected by neuroblastoma; and a strong, supportive brand will be crucial to its success.
You have until 10am on 5 February to have your say. You don’t need to complete the survey all at once; your answers will be saved when you move to the next section.
Your views will help shape our future, thank you.
*Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Completing the survey is free.
- You will be entered into the prize draw if you provide your email address in question 16 of the survey, provided you have completed at least 75% of the survey questions.
- There is one prize available to one winner in the prize draw.
- The prize will be £50s worth of Marks and Spencer’s vouchers.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and vouchers expire in November 2018.
- Solving Kids’ Cancer reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal value.
- The opportunity to enter the prize draw will cease at 10am on 5 February 2018. Entries submitted after this time will not be counted.
- The draw will take place during the week commencing 5 February 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email, using the email address provided in the survey.
- The winner must accept their prize to Solving Kids’ Cancer within 72 hours of notification by email otherwise forfeit the prize. In this instance, a new winner will be selected and notified.
- By providing your email address for the purpose of the prize draw, you agree to it being used to administer the prize draw, including contacting you if you win.
- Solving Kids’ Cancer and Red Pencil will not use your email address for other purposes, nor share your email address with third parties.
- For questions and/or complaints, you can contact Solving Kids’ Cancer at CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London N1 6AH, firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7284 0800.